Work in Progress

Pretty much says it all. Everything is a Work in Progress until it is done.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Some yarn to trade.

I have some yarn to trade and thought I would put the pictures here.

I think this is Classic Elite Bravo. At least I'm 99.9% sure that it is. Someone gave it to me and it had already been knitted, so it has been frogged once that I know of. There is 103 1/2 yds of the green and 97 1/2 yds of the purple.


This is a brand from here in Little Rock. It's called Goddess Yarn. It's 100% Pima Cotton. There are 12 full skiens, all the same dye lot. 2 are wound already and are missing the ball band (I was the one who wound them and lost the bands *sigh*). 50 Grams each. Gauge is 18-19 sts = 4" US 6-7s.


I have 6 skeins of this. There are 2 dye lots but I can't see the diference when they are next to each other in the sunlight. 2 are wound already. 207 yds each. Gauge is 17 sts+24 rows =4" US 8s. The color is Blueberry.
I also have have a copy of Socks Soar on 2 Circular Needles.
I hope to trade for some good sock yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home