Work in Progress

Pretty much says it all. Everything is a Work in Progress until it is done.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

OMG! That HURT!

We were going to go to Texarkana(about 2 1/2 hours away) yesterday to see one of my Aunts and my Mom and Dad. Woke up about 5 in the morning with a little pain in my left side. At just kept getting worst and worst, until about 7 when we get ready to go to see family. About 7:30-8, I give up and told DH he needed to take me to the hopital (In his defense, DH had been offering to take me since he woke up). I have a high tolerance for pain so if I say I need to go ...Then I need to go!

Get to the hospital and only had to wait for 45 minutes of intense pain before they took me back. Gave me an IV and something for pain. Talked to me for a bit and they said it could be kidney stones or an ovarian cysts. So they sent me for a CT scan and then for an ultrasound. I was so out of it the whole time. And they wouldn't let me drink anything because they were afraid they might have to take me to suregy. So after being in there for about 4 hours (and DH wouldn't go get my knitting ...Bad DH! Not that I could of done any after the first pain meds but that wasn't the point! )

They told me I have an ovarian cysts. It's about 2 1/2 centimeters big but I didn't need suregy, if it was twice as big or if it gets larger I will need it. So I have some pain meds and some antibiotics. OMG! It hurt! I will gladly go thru 20 migrains that I get before going thru THAT again! If any of ya'll go thru that a lot....I'm sorry!

1 Comments:

Blogger Quossum said...

Hey, Diana! I hope you're feeling better by now. *sends hugs*

--Q

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home