Work in Progress

Pretty much says it all. Everything is a Work in Progress until it is done.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Feeling better and Christmas presents

I'm finial feeling better after about 3 weeks of cramping and feeling sick to my stomach. I have an appointment on the 14th for another ultrasound and yearly stuff so we will find out then if what is going on. With my luck, they will have gotten bigger and they will have to cut me.


On the Christmas present side, I got a knitting pattern for a Hedgehog! FiberTrends Huggable hedgehog #228. Too cute! This one is for DS. He loves yellow and picked the color. It's on the list for all the kids we know right now. Which means I have 8 or 9 to knit up in the next 4 weeks. In about 4 different colors.

This is Lion Brand wool (1st time I've used it and I love how it felts!) with 2 (instead of 1 like the pattern calls for) strands of Lion Brand Fun Fur. The plate he is sitting on is an 8 inch dinner plate. Just to give you an idea of size. Nice pattern, fun to knit. It could be an one-day project if you are a fast knitter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OK, if Texarkana is 2.5 hours away, where exactly are you? We just went from Memphis to Gurdon (which is 35 miles from Texarkana) this weekend, and I'm travelihng through the area again on my way to Gilmer, TX on Thursday.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

I live just outside of Little Rock, off of I-30. E-mail me if you want to get-together!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Quossum said...

OMG--That is SOooooOOOooo cute! Think you could make a knitted possum? {BG}

--Q

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home