Work in Progress

Pretty much says it all. Everything is a Work in Progress until it is done.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

A True WIP

Here it is! My Eris! Well, Ok, most of my Eris. I still have to put the sleeves in but everything eles is done. Here are the pictures!

This is the front. Notice no sleeves.

And close ups of the cabling around the top.

In case you are wondering , yes the stitches look a bit wierd, when I first learned to knit I was purling with the yarn under the needle instead of over. So it twisted all the stitches. (I'm calling it artist difference! LOL)

And here is the back and close ups of the bottom cables. Belive it or not, this was the first time I have ever done cables! I mean, I made a pair of handwarmers for DH with just a 2x2 left twist but this was increasing, decreasing, right over left, left over right, you name it....it was in there.

I'm a little mad thou. I tried it on and it's just a touch small. I hope that I can fix it when I block it. Wish me luck on that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Gorgeous! Good luck with blocking it; if that doesn't work, I'll be happy to take it off your hands!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Quossum said...

Wow--it's great! You've gone places with your knitting that I could never even imagine! Such patience. *sigh*

--Q

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home