Work in Progress

Pretty much says it all. Everything is a Work in Progress until it is done.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Couple of different things.

1) I hate having no money. We are ok, it's tight but we are making it. Wish we had more but who doesn't. (DL-Don't say anything to Dad)



2) This is my mystery sock! I'm almost done with it. About half way to the toe. Need to get busy and finish it and start the second one.


















3) How could you hate this face? Pretty easy after he eats yet ANOTHER ball of yarn! (yes, DL, he got yours too! Don't worry he didn't mess it up.) This is Boots (he is a Beagle), he belongs to DS. He really is a good puppy and someday he will learn to leave things alone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Cute sock, and puppy! I love beagles, although if he ate my stash, I might love him a little less...

6:45 PM  
Blogger Quossum said...

Ah, Boots is so cute!

Though we would have had to have words if he'd messed up "my" ball of yarn! =)

--Q

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home