Work in Progress

Pretty much says it all. Everything is a Work in Progress until it is done.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Mystery Sock Knit A-long!

The main reason I started this was so I would have a place to post updates on the 2nd KAL I've joined. It's called the Mystery Sock KAL. What you do is find a sock pattern on the web with no picture of the finished sock. Then using you chose of yarn, you knit it. I choose KnitList Get-Together Cable Sock. I'm using Caron Simply Soft in Country Blue. Yes, it's an Acrylic but I'm going to just use it as a slipper sock. I'm going to be using Addis #3 DPNs for the cuff and then change to Boye #5 Circulars for the rest. I started tonight and I think I should make good time. We have until Nov. To finish so I might be able to do it. Wish me luck. I'll have pictures in a couple of days when I have more than 2 rows on the needles! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home