Work in Progress

Pretty much says it all. Everything is a Work in Progress until it is done.

Monday, August 07, 2006

A little more about me.

Who is Ltfightr? My name I go by in most BB is Ltfightr(Light Fighter). Back in the day, I was in the SCA as a Rapier Fighter (called at the time "Light" fighting). The SCA is The Society for Creative Anachronism (www.SCA.org). My name is Lady Diana of Graywood, AoA. I lived in the Kingdom of Ansteorra (Texas). I meet DH ( I already knew him) because I was in charge of food at an event. He was a restaurant manager who was trying to get me to go out with him. We had meet about a month earlier and we were beginning to be friends but after he donated most of the food that more or less hooked me! LOL And it didn't help that the jerky current boyfriend was being jerky (ok an A$$ really) and that was the straw on the camels back. So we broke up and about a month later got together with DH and it has been 10 wonderful years!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Two posts already. Check you out! LOL

2:25 PM  
Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I always wondered how you got your board user name!!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home