Work in Progress

Pretty much says it all. Everything is a Work in Progress until it is done.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

First time for everything!

Well, here I am. After thinking about this for months and then joining a KAL (Knit A Long, for some of you), I have gotten a blog.

So! In case you are wondering, I am Diana. I have a 4 year old son, a husband, a 6 (almost 7)year old Pom named Ra, and a 9 month old Beagle puppy named Boots (who belongs to DS). I started back to work last year in one of the local middle schools cafeteria (yes, I am a Lunch Room Lady).

More to come later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Congratulations on starting your blog. I'm adding you to my blogroll!

4:21 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Welcome to the blogiverse! Consider yourself duly blogrolled! ;)

4:44 AM  
Blogger monica said...

Welcome to blogland. Can't wait to see you socks

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home